Weak, dry mouth, water doesn't help?

Weak, dry mouth, water doesn't help?


Weak, dry mouth, water doesn't help?

Posted: 02 Dec 2012 01:10 AM PST

I need opinions...starting at night...around 6pm I'll start getting a really dry mouth..no amount of water I drink satisfys my dry mouth, its moslty my tongue thats dry, eventually I'll fall asleep, when I wake up for about the first hour I'll feel so weak...I can still get up and even excersie and stuff but still through it all ill feel weak, after that I'm fine for the day no worries, but at 6pm it will be back again, it started bout 5 days ago, I'm 22, fit and healthy and there is no history of diabetis in the family, I'm heading to the docs tommorow but thought I'd out this up in the mean time. Thanks in advance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment