Fat Double Chin? Female?

Fat Double Chin? Female?


Fat Double Chin? Female?

Posted: 30 Dec 2012 01:30 AM PST

Okay, I'm 15, female, and 183 pounds (2 months ago I was 171) But I've gained a BUNCH of weight because of swimming and I'm sure it's not all muscle... Anyways, I'm barely confident about my body but what REALLY gets at me is my chin. It's saggy and when I look down, I kinda look like thumb. If it means anything I'm half asian. Also fat seems to collect on my back, stomach, and chin. I've been consistently working out for 3 years. (Since 7th grade) and then I was 5' 6'' and 154 pounds. Now I'm 5'8" and 183 pounds... My diet is completely controlled by my parents who think they're eating healthy but really don't know squat about diet. And if I don't eat everything, my mom (who's bipolar) THROWS A FIT. So yeah any help? I'll try to respond if there are any questions

0 comments:

Post a Comment