I accidentally passed a school bus (please help and serious answers please)?

I accidentally passed a school bus (please help and serious answers please)?


I accidentally passed a school bus (please help and serious answers please)?

Posted: 07 Dec 2012 05:06 AM PST

I was driving down the road and there was a school bus to the right, a little bit ahead of me. I didnt notice that it had pulled out its red stop sign and by the time i did, i was already too close to stop. After i had passed it, i got stuck at a red light with the bus in the farthest right lane behind another car. When i looked back after i had passed it, it had taken off its red stop sign and cars were passing. The bus driver didnt honk at me. And i didnt see them write anything down. All i saw them do is put something in an envelope. I am now worried that i will get a hefty fine which i really cant afford right now. I have never before been in trouble with the law and im deathly afraid as you guys can probably tell. Will i get a ticket for this? Please help. This happened in Anaheim, Ca.

0 comments:

Post a Comment