I need help! This is an emergency!?

I need help! This is an emergency!?


I need help! This is an emergency!?

Posted: 17 Dec 2012 01:29 AM PST

Alright, for the past two months. There's something weird going on around my head, etc. Okay, I recently moved near the beach, and I'm living in an apt., I'm pretty high off the ground on the 14th floor. Moving on, It all started off with this bone bump on the back of my head above the nape, on the left side. My mother had said that it should go away any time soon, so we waited. We checked again and she said it had left, so I thought everything would be okay. After a few days my ears have been popping, liquid has been coming out of them. It has been horrible, I've been /actually/ getting headaches, it's rare for me to get headaches, I've been easy to irritate, also. But, I think that is because I rather hit when I'm in pain... Well, moving on. After a while of that, I go to lay down I felt the striking pain on the SAME side of my head. I sat up quickly and felt around only to notice that is was swelling up and not only that. The bump was still there. My vision is starting to blur, and I've had flawless vision my whole entire life! I don't understand why it's getting like this, I'm getting extremely lazy and tired as well. I rarely eat, but I've ALWAYS eaten, at least 1-2 plates, now I'm just eating 2/4th of my plate. My mom said she'd take me to the hospital one Tuesday, but I don't think I can wait that long. I can't lay down without pain striking my head, and my heart is racing and it sorta hurts to breathe. Does anyone know what is wrong with me? Or a way to make the pain stop for at least tonight. I'm starting to grow weary and restless. It feels terrible, it really does...

0 comments:

Post a Comment