Motorbike accident claim waiting time?

Motorbike accident claim waiting time?


Motorbike accident claim waiting time?

Posted: 18 Dec 2013 05:04 AM PST

I had a motorbike accident which was not my fault. Was going on the green light. Driver turned right and knocked me off from the bike. My bike is a total loss the insurance assessor estimated the value already. But now the driver off the car said she didn't see me because my light wasn't on. (Off course is a lie as my lights on day/night I don't have an option to turned off as soon as I put the keys in the light are automatically on) Now the insurance company investigating the case because of that. How long it can take until I get my check??? (The insurance assessor give me the price four weeks ago) I suffered serious injury as well but is a different claim I am not worry about that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment