I can't remember things properly?

I can't remember things properly?


I can't remember things properly?

Posted: 12 Dec 2013 01:31 AM PST

I want to know if something is wrong with me. I can't remember names.Studying things that involves memorising new terms, learning things by heart, or even remembering things i've done week before is a great affort for me . I spent 3 hours and 30 minutes studying 3 pages from my history book and couldn't remember it properly today. I sometimes have mood swings which may or may not be asscoviatrd with depression. I once did quizes about depressions and they said i had severe depression. I don't trust these tests though. Sometimes i think i've done something, but it turns out i haven't and it drives me crazy. I find trusting myself hard.

0 comments:

Post a Comment