I need to lose 20 pounds in 14 days!?

I need to lose 20 pounds in 14 days!?


I need to lose 20 pounds in 14 days!?

Posted: 08 Dec 2013 01:41 AM PST

OK I did it before and I'm going to do it again, All I need to know is what to eat and what not to eat, I'm joining kick-boxing next Wednesday too, and I go on walks every night, I always play football and I dance too! These are the things I do daily> Walking,jogging,running,dancing and playing football. I'm joining kick boxing too. So all I need to know is what foods to eat, And it is possible to lose 20 pounds in 14 days if I push my self, I'm starting the diet in 2 weeks, but I'm starting kick boxing on Wednesday, Guys all I need to know is what foods and drinks I should eat and what foods and drinks I shouldn't, I already know how long I'm going to exercise * 3 hours- 4 hours a day* But of course not in a row, And I did lose that much before, I am going to do it again, It is me in the picture but I've gained back most of the weight now so I need to lose it again to look like the picture again. I weigh 70 kilo's which is 11 stone now, and I want to lose 20 pounds, I really don't know the differnce between them. It is possible

0 comments:

Post a Comment