How to get my mom to let me do karate again?

How to get my mom to let me do karate again?


How to get my mom to let me do karate again?

Posted: 29 Dec 2013 01:35 AM PST

So when I was 6 I took karate. And I messed up my back I had 3 swollen disks. And I still have them but not as bad because the doctors said I would grow out of it and I'm almost out of it. And well I did karate for like 3 months and 1 morning I couldn't get out of bed. I had messed up my back and I was only a white belt. And I want to retry karate. I was young and what I had done was swing my leg to far back and messed it up. And I asked my mom if I could continue and sign up again. But she says no. How can I convince her that I won't mess up my back again, or make it worse. And I'm 13 so this was 7 years ago. So I really want to convince her to let me try again. She lets me do sports and dance. But I really want to do karate again. So please help me. Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment