I want to kill myself?

I want to kill myself?


I want to kill myself?

Posted: 14 Dec 2013 01:12 AM PST

I feel worthless. Like shit. I feel like nobody actually cares about me, you know? I'm ugly, I have too many flaws. I'm disgusted with myself. I'm so insecure with myself, that I can't even look in the mirror anymore. I look hopeless, lifeless, dead inside. I have just cut myself in the shower, while my bestfriend is still asleep. I feel horrible for not wanting to tell her. I've been crying for the past three hours. If you haven't noticed, I have depression. I'm surely sure I have insomnia and anxiety though. I was just sitting in front of my medicine cabinet, crying. I was actually considering killing myself by overdosing. I actually looked up which pills could kill you if you overdose. And now I'm really thinking about it. I know what some of you might say. "Kids in Africa have it way worse than you." and they really do. But, it'd suck to hate yourself. Every. Single. Day. You know? I just feel there's nothing to live for anymore. I just don't know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment