Is using contact lenses allright?

Is using contact lenses allright?


Is using contact lenses allright?

Posted: 02 Dec 2013 01:29 AM PST

I have 17/20 vision in both eyes. I am fed-up hanging spectacles at my nose. So i want contact lenses. But in my school i have heard that a girl who used to study in this school 2 years ago, she wore contact lenses. She went in her kitchen and due to high temperature the contact lenses on her eyes bursted. And it damaged her eyes very much. Some people in my school she got blind, while other says she recovered it. i checked on internet , but i haven't seen any "high temperature" case like this. And while checking on internet, i haven't read anything dangerous about lenses except infection. So i want to know what you think of that "high temperature-eruption of lenses" case. And is using lenses allright? I am fed-up of glasses on nose, and cant afford laser surgery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment