What does a orgasm feel like? I masterbate and a peeing sensation comes over me! Someone just help me!!?

What does a orgasm feel like? I masterbate and a peeing sensation comes over me! Someone just help me!!?


What does a orgasm feel like? I masterbate and a peeing sensation comes over me! Someone just help me!!?

Posted: 03 Jul 2013 01:05 AM PDT

I feel so stupid asking this but I have no idea what a orgasm feels like because I have never had one, or at least I think I haven't. I am 19 years old and don't have or want a boyfriend right now, but I as so sexually frustrated that I need a orgasm. I am also new to masturbation and have only masterbated (or at least tried to) 4 times. I have felt great please from it but can never bring myself to orgasm. What i feel one I masterbate is intense pleasure that is simply addicting but I also feel like I am about to pee on myself. Last week I materbated and while I was pumping my fingers in and out of myself I had the feeling of peeing, but before I began to masterbate I went to the bathroom to pee so that I was sure I wouldn't have to go, but the I feel like I have to pee on myself every time!!!! So back to what I was saying, while masterbating last week I have the peeing feeling again and decided to just let it go so I did. It was a so strange it felt good but it also felt like I had just pissed my self. I was curious to see if it really was pee so I smelled it an it did not smell like pee. Is this normal if so what is it? Tonight before I wrote this I was masterbating and like always it felt sooooo good, but the peeing thing happened again. At one point in my pleasure I hit a spot in side of me that felt so damn good that my vision blurred and I was panting like crazy, but I had the peeing sensation to I stopped!! What is happening!! Someone just help me reach a orgasm!! that's all I want!! How do I know when I am close to cuming? What does this peeing sensation mean?

0 comments:

Post a Comment