If I was in a car accident that wasn't my fault and I don't have insurance, how does that work?

If I was in a car accident that wasn't my fault and I don't have insurance, how does that work?


If I was in a car accident that wasn't my fault and I don't have insurance, how does that work?

Posted: 21 Jul 2013 06:04 AM PDT

Today a guy hit my car with his which caused me to spin out of control and hit another car. I don't have insurance and pretty sure my car is written off as well as the lady's car I hit! The guy who initially hit me didn't have as much damage and wasn't admitting he was at fault (there were witnesses though and the police clearly knew he was lying) So what happens here? Who pays what? I'm kicking myself for not renewing my insurance but unfortunately can't change what's happened :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment