did i do something wrong? :'( plz tell me/? evrybody plz help!?

did i do something wrong? :'( plz tell me/? evrybody plz help!?


did i do something wrong? :'( plz tell me/? evrybody plz help!?

Posted: 23 Jul 2013 01:25 AM PDT

I was going back home from my tution at 7:45pm yesterday with megha and mohit my tution frnds i dint noe these people befor coming into tutions we all got itroduced somewhat 2 weeks ago.. and amongst both of them mohit was quite a decent boy he respected girls and evryone in class whereas megha she was a huge flirt in the whole tution my mom tld me she isnt a nice girl to be frnds wid ... i tell evrything to my mom she noes ech nd evrything about me nd noes all my frnds so i had taken all my frnds to meet my mother earlier in weekdays inncluding mohit and megha..megha had also bunkd several classes befor and aftr i was frnds wid her she herself told me tht she was goin to meet her bf and wud get late nd then ended up bunking droping the tution to spend the rest of the tym left wid his bf..we are all in class 11th its fr the first tym i had joined a tution in my life tym and yesterday as i was telling you we were goin back home ..frm our accounts tution nd suddnly two guys come on a bike and mohit strts tokin to them...i look bck as to why did he stoped and thn turned to mehga who suddnly turned pale ... i got srs i asked her wts wrong..? she said those boys on the bike will literally kil mohit .. i asked megha wts wrong and within a fraction of some minutes i got to noe tht they (the biker) wernt mohit's frnds bt one of them was a wana be lover of megha who followed her in a santro on friday also nd i had alreay gone home tht day..she said she dsnt noe em' so without thinkin anything i took megha wid me nd went bck whr mohit was stnding and tokin to those bikers i asked them wts wrong the bikers dint say anything nd held mohits collar i gt furious i asked him who are they why are they holding his collar do they even noe mohit nd why have they come here bt the only answer i got was we noe him nd evn if we dnt we can noe him jst now..! i said plz leve us alone nd go ther is no point in fyting like this ! bt those ppl refused to listen nd another set of bikes came and stood now there were 6people frm which one of em got down and told the frst biker to leave mohits collar nd strt the bike they all sat bck nd the one who commanded gave mohit tyt slaps on his face while i kept on telling mohit not to respond and so he dint hit bck they slaped him 3 times nd his eyes strtd bleeding nd they all before going bck warned mohit to not to go wid megha again or it wud be really bad fr him.. nd the other one told megha that i will come nd talk to u tmrw...megha strtd cryying while i tried to hlp mohit who was quite badly hurt... i took him bck to tution nd asked sir to come out..nd i narrated the whole thing to em while evrybody thr told me not to tell sir but i found it neccesary to tell some one elder...we ppl some how got bck to our home nd i told evrything tht hapnd to mom my mom gt tensed calld my sir nd asked him to chng my tution timings nd also told dad evrything who first seemed to be appriciating the fact that i helped some one bt aftr tht strtd blaming me nd got frustrated nd said why did you had to interfare in all tht crap nd what if those people come bck agn tommorow(a s in today) nd target you nd try to harm you? nd i being aware of the fact that these hooligans can do anything be it acid attack or anything more disastrous i still messed up wid em! i evry now and thn cant help myself bt cry plz tell me ppl did i do anything wrong..? all this happend fr the first tym in my life nd at tht point of tym wat evr i felt was ryt i did... is thr something wrong wid what i did i feel so guilty nd now im more afraid of those hooligans coming agn and targeting me foe real nd throwing killing stuff on me! :'( :'( i cnt stop crying nd feeling guilty do u also think tht if i helped mohit nd went bck fr his rescue i cmmited a crimE?

0 comments:

Post a Comment