How can I lose weight fast?

How can I lose weight fast?


How can I lose weight fast?

Posted: 10 Jul 2013 01:06 AM PDT

I'm 13 years old and I'm overweight. Like a lot. I'm 220 pounds. I started getting overweight when I was about 10. I thought I'd grow out of it. I've gained 60 pounds in 3 years. I'm a female and I'm 5'9. I'm desperate to lose weight. Please no hateful responses. I'm going to my hometown next year and I want to be 160ish. I don't have any equipment and I can't go the gym. The weather is too cold and there's ice. Any at home activities would be helpful. I'm willing to eat whatever or even throw up my food. I want this so badly. My sisters and brother are fit and really pretty. I'm always made fun of even if its my family joking. My dad's side is overweight while my mom's is very fit. My dad is pretty skinny too. Idk why it's me. I admit I'm a little lazy. I eat everything but just a little of it. I don't eat chips though. I know I have to cut all that out but I just need someone to say it to me and make a schedule. I want to be a secret too because I want to surprise my family and show them what I can do. Please I'm begging.

0 comments:

Post a Comment