Penny board weight limit ?

Penny board weight limit ?


Penny board weight limit ?

Posted: 27 Jul 2013 06:00 AM PDT

lately I've seen tons of hours watching videos & looking at websites about penny boards . I've found them very fun & they really caught my attentions . I've already found one that I fell in love with & it's the mint pastel one 22' in. I've never actually ridden any type of skateboard before , but I wanna try it . the problem is that I weigh about 170lbs , height 5'2 , & shoe size 5 in men . consider my weight in all , can I still buy one & ride it with no problems or worries or is there a weight limit? & in general is it easy/fast to learn how to ride a penny board witj a peny board it will also help me get from dofferent places easier & its also very portabal but I'm kinda worried that the plastic will snap or something too much weight on it .-. help

0 comments:

Post a Comment