Induce period a week early?

Induce period a week early?


Induce period a week early?

Posted: 30 Jul 2013 01:14 AM PDT

I would like to start my period a week early (well, a week would be ideal, but anytime sooner than when it's suppose to come would be fantastic) to avoid it coming during an incredibly inconvenient time. Here's what's up: My last period ended on July 23rd. The date I am suppose to start again is August 14th. I am currently ovulating. I am currently NOT on any type of birth control. My ideal time to start would be around August 7th. I have been doing tons of internet research and have heard that drinking parsley tea, taking lots of vitamin C, drinking papaya juice, dong quai, black/blue cohosh and hot baths help to induce periods. I'm looking for any advice/opinions, and would love to hear if anyone has experience with using these things. I am willing to try pretty much anything!

0 comments:

Post a Comment