i have these bulls or sist that keep popping up in random places on my body?

i have these bulls or sist that keep popping up in random places on my body?


i have these bulls or sist that keep popping up in random places on my body?

Posted: 14 Jul 2013 01:22 AM PDT

i have the huge bulls or sist that come up on my body like on my waist line or on my lower back I have been to the doctor and all they do is lance it and give me antibiotics I stopped going to the doctor because I am terrified of needles but the older I get the more they come up and new ones I am a very clean person I do not shave in areas they can come up in, is there anything I can do to make this process comfortable or make them go away faster because they will stay there for like 1 to 2 weeks and the bigger they get the less I can function and they come up about once or twice a month could he be hormonal whats wrong with me!!!! its painful and disgusting

0 comments:

Post a Comment