How achieve true happiness?

How achieve true happiness?


How achieve true happiness?

Posted: 02 Jul 2013 01:10 AM PDT

Im just a average 16 year old nothing special nothing out of the ordinary ive had some really tough times.and situations to witness that some teens dont usually face. i know for a fact i am a very lucky girl to have two loving parents a house and food to eat but i feel so worthless and feel like a failure at school i have some friends but i never show them this side of me the real sad and lonely side my grades are average but never above and beyond my parents tell me im never.driven or passionate about a hobbies i try many days seem like lifeless cyles i go through... i know this may seem like a pity party for me but im just not happy with who i am and my achievements in life basically all these feeling maybe just my teen hormones kicking in but im not for sure....im not looking for an answer here just a little guidance or push for me to realize what i need to do to be the best i can be please no rude vulgar comments but constructivd criticism is allowed thanks everybody you dont know how much your opinions help me thank you :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment