Can someone answer a few questions for me?

Can someone answer a few questions for me?


Can someone answer a few questions for me?

Posted: 24 Jul 2013 01:10 AM PDT

hii.. okay this might be a little long but i just wanted to know. ive been struggling recently with depression. im always sad and i worry so much about everything especially around people.. i barely eat (struggling on and off with anorexia/bulimia). im tired of living but im afraid to die, if that makes sense. ive cut before on my arm, legs, and hips. ive had suicidal thoughts, and ive almost committed by overdosing. i have a few questions if you dont mind.. 1. im not really close with my parents, how (if i do) do i tell them i need help? 2. Whats the difference between a psychiatrist, psychologist, and therapist, and which do i go to? 3. Do they diagnose you? 4. What would make them consider taking you to a pysch ward... Please serious answers only, im curious and i need help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment