if you have anxiety can you relate to this?

if you have anxiety can you relate to this?


if you have anxiety can you relate to this?

Posted: 25 Jan 2014 01:10 AM PST

When I was 11 and started in a new school,I got very depressed.I beleived I was dying.Actually,i believed i had hiv.This might sound strange but the fear was very real for me.I also felt all of my loved ones were dying for different reasons.I felt hopeless.I literally could not breathe.All I would do day in and day out was focus on my breathing.every breathe I took I thought was my last it was as if my throat was closing.A year later, after switching to a better school, this feeling of doom went away.But i have always struggled with social anxiety.today,15 years later I have this fear that I am dying again.For a few wks I thought I had skin cancer after i had a melanoma scare all I wanted was to stay in bed.that passed and I felt normal again but now I fear I have hiv again and I obsess to the point of depression.If anything goes wrong with me I think its the beginning of a deadly illness I guess I dont have a question just want to know if anyone who suffers from anxiety can relate

0 comments:

Post a Comment