Do I have a cavity? Root canal? Will it hurt?

Do I have a cavity? Root canal? Will it hurt?


Do I have a cavity? Root canal? Will it hurt?

Posted: 29 Jan 2014 01:39 AM PST

I have black/brown, streakyish patches that look like cavities on three of my molars. They look like maybe they need root canals? They don't hurt,they look like they would though, I'm glad they don't.. just wondering what they sound like they could be, they're spread in like the lines each of those three molars and look more black than brown. I developed them after I stopped going to the dentist, (please don't scold me because I'm 16 and can't pay for appointments/procedures such as these dental ones but I haven't gone to the dentist since I got braces, got them off & it's been about a year and a half since I got them off. So it's been about 5.5 years. Again, PLEASE DON'T SCOLD ME FOR THIS. I've been begging for appointments from my parents.) still,don't hurt they have had their painful moments but not like I remember I used to get so much more pain before I got caps on my baby teeth. Also how bad do fillings/caps/root canals hurt? I remember fillings/caps hurt really bad to get fixed

0 comments:

Post a Comment