I want to begin living in a foster home/care...but how? who do I contact?

I want to begin living in a foster home/care...but how? who do I contact?


I want to begin living in a foster home/care...but how? who do I contact?

Posted: 02 Jan 2014 01:19 AM PST

I was touched by my father from when I was 7 to when I was in 8th or 9th grade... well I told my family so he left now. He would also abuse me, my mother never told the police. My teachers would wonder where I would get my giant bruises on my body, I think I was just scared but I just replied that I do not know or im just a clutz. This abuse started when I was a 6 to till he left. Eventhough he left, my family has gotten worse. My siblings want nothing to do with me. My mother smacks me and pushes me. She yells at me to go for counceling because I am mentally retarted and have problems- notice she only started sayong this when I revealed that I was touched by my father. When im in my room, crying- I can hear her talking with my brother and sister that I should go to the foster home, counceling, and that I abandon logic/ crazy/ retard. I can not deal with this anymore, im 16-can i still go and how? My mother was in foster care, she says her adopted mother is evil but didnt hit or yell

0 comments:

Post a Comment