Do I have a vaginal tear? How long do they take to heal? Why can't I see it?

Do I have a vaginal tear? How long do they take to heal? Why can't I see it?


Do I have a vaginal tear? How long do they take to heal? Why can't I see it?

Posted: 01 Jan 2014 01:15 AM PST

My boyfriend and I had sex 3 times in a row last Monday night and I experience extreme burning the 3rd time so we stopped. About 3 days went by and I was fine, I urinated and out of no where it burned incredibly bad! I haven't experienced any symptoms of yeast infection. I have been treating it as yeast with cream. Every time we attempt to have sex it hurts extremely bad In only one spot on the lower part of the opening. And only that part hurts! Whenever you put pressure on that spot it hurts something terrible, so we haven't been able to have sex. I can't see a tear but that spot does have a bump or "raised" feeling to it. I can't speak to my father about this, because he really isn't good with girl things. I can't afford to go to the doctor. We are broke! And I have no way of driving myself to a family planning. I really want this to go away. Mostly because it's ruining my sex life. Is there any way to treat it? Or know what it is? How to heal it? Please help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment