What are oil rigs supplied with?

What are oil rigs supplied with?


What are oil rigs supplied with?

Posted: 05 Nov 2013 05:10 AM PST

I'm student doing my final project in logistics. It's about offshore supply. I need to know: •What exactly do offshore supply vessels or helicopters deliver to oil rigs •What are the amounts of delivered goods and equipment •How long does single supply last for •How often the ships/helicopters supply oil rigs •How deliveries are planned considering storms etc. It may be information about deliveries to single oil rig as well as deliveries of a company which provide them to many oil rigs during month or a year. I would be grateful for ANY INFORMATION about it. Does anyone know where I can find such data? Are there any reports/statistics available??

0 comments:

Post a Comment