Son caught the wrong bus and bus driver wouldnt drop him off should I be concerned?

Son caught the wrong bus and bus driver wouldnt drop him off should I be concerned?


Son caught the wrong bus and bus driver wouldnt drop him off should I be concerned?

Posted: 21 Nov 2013 05:01 AM PST

My son was suppose to catch a bus to training, but he thought that he saw the bus put up the number 8 (which is the number of the bus he was suppose to catch). But infact it was a different bus the QOL1 which is an express bus that follows the same route. The bus driver gets near his stop but doesnt stop so he went up and asked him if he could get off at the next one as he urgently needed too. But the bus driver refused and took him all the way to the other side which is about 40 minutes away. I ended up getting a call at around 5:40 so it was getting late. But I managed to pick him up and drop him off but I'm just concerned what if I couldn't have made it and he was stuck at that interchange. He never usually makes this mistake but I'm worried there may be other kid who have gone through the same situation but may not have turned out as lucky as this one. It would have only take 10 seconds to stop and let my son off. My question is should I just let them know about what happened, I don't wanna complain about it just let them know that there just kids, maybe just let them off this one time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment