Is this a form of depression or emotional disorder or what?

Is this a form of depression or emotional disorder or what?


Is this a form of depression or emotional disorder or what?

Posted: 11 Nov 2013 01:19 AM PST

Ok, so im 16 year old Guy. two years ago from next month will be the 2nd anniversary of my parents divorce. It was Ugly, My mom Cheated, stole from my dad, and activity dated other men while still living in our house before we kicked her out. That type of Bad. When they first divorced My dad and older brother were destroyed. The stress and hurt caused My brother to shell up and my dad just lost motivation. Seeing them go through that pain, i felt like i needed to ,more or less, "support them" emotionally by just kinda swallowing the anger and hurt i felt toward my mom and masking it. When the hurt would bubble up, i would push it down farther, and farther,and farther. After a year and a half my dad and brother healed, but For me it was getting to the point where i was just bottling up ALL emotion. Now its that its getting to that time of the year i can feel the "rage" for lack of a better word, uncapping. I seem to take it out on all Mother-Esque figures in my Life (IE Aunts, dad's girlfriend) and i am becoming more of a recluse, Seeking to be alone, never wanting to do anything, its even effecting my grades now. I have no Idea what to do because it seems like i am becoming incapable of even expressing advanced emotions besides hatred, and i would rather feel nothing than be hateful so i am even pushing that down and storing it. I am at wits end, i don't know what to do. sorry about making you read my life story :/ Any ideas cause i'm at a loss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment