Is my crush friend annoying me or does he like me or both, ill answer your question?

Is my crush friend annoying me or does he like me or both, ill answer your question?


Is my crush friend annoying me or does he like me or both, ill answer your question?

Posted: 02 Nov 2013 01:40 AM PDT

long story short:this boy Troy obviously likes me,has an annoying friend name Mike, who by nature likes to annoy me, but i stop talking to Mike because he pissed me off. Anyways i never really liked Troy(this is the boy who likes me), & I ignored Troy,but for some reason instead of Troy making smart comments towards me his friend Mike makes rude comments instead.One time Mike came in my class and was talking to someone and looked at me and said "i told my friend not to stress over these hoes" (it was an indirect blow towards me b/c I ignored his friend Troy), & its like Mike spots before Troy does says something like "there go your gf"(mind me and troy never went out), or sometimes Mike just looks at me hard,he'll smile at me, and just look at me while hes talking to someone, or walk mad slow behind me.One time (a now former) friend told me Mike said "he missed me & wonder where i was". IK for sure Mike loves to piss me off (just to get a reaction thats just how he is), but from me thinking about it seems as if its more than just trying to get a reaction. WHAT DO U THINK? PLEASE REAL ANSWER

0 comments:

Post a Comment