I'm obsessed with my phone.. How can I stop this?!?

I'm obsessed with my phone.. How can I stop this?!?


I'm obsessed with my phone.. How can I stop this?!?

Posted: 24 Nov 2013 08:41 PM PST

Im on my phone from the minute i wake up to the minute i go to bed, just texting on instagram searching the web and i dont do my homework because im distracted by my ipod and lazy i dont excersize sometimes I dont even eat because i cant get off my ipod its taking over my life its an unhealthy obsession and Im agknowladging it but im scared to have it taken away if i tell my mom, I just dont have the self control to put it away myself anymore though. Im starving myself and staying up until 12 on weeknights and failing to study or do my homework.. I used to go on walks all the time ans play with my dog now I dont even go out of my room HELP!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment