Can I eat solid food the day after a wisdom tooth extraction?

Can I eat solid food the day after a wisdom tooth extraction?


Can I eat solid food the day after a wisdom tooth extraction?

Posted: 01 Nov 2013 01:24 AM PDT

It was not impacted and was a very simple extraction, he basically just novacained it and pulled it out pretty fast and simple since it was out above the gumline like any other tooth. It's stopped bleeding but I don't want to aggravate it by eating something wrong, should I still be avoiding solid foods or is it ok now? I see some people saying to wait a few days but I'm not sure if that's for when the tooth is impacted and they need to cut into the gums to get to it or not. That was not necessary for me, they just numbed me and pulled it out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment