Where can i find a decal/sticker to cover&fix the scratched up display for my heat/airvent dials in ford focus?

Where can i find a decal/sticker to cover&fix the scratched up display for my heat/airvent dials in ford focus?


Where can i find a decal/sticker to cover&fix the scratched up display for my heat/airvent dials in ford focus?

Posted: 05 Jan 2012 05:33 AM PST

I bought a used ford focus & the little symbols for the dials of my heat & air vents is completely scratched beyond recognition, I have 2 guess what im setting them @& commit to memory....I believe the previous ower must have had talon nails that scratched off the paint everything they turned on the heat! Its just a glowing green rim around them so I was thinking I could place a sticker/decal around it to solve the problem. HELP

0 comments:

Post a Comment