Help not sure what to do. Serious :(?

Help not sure what to do. Serious :(?


Help not sure what to do. Serious :(?

Posted: 22 Jan 2012 01:29 AM PST

Well my friend seems to think that I'm a (female dog) and I always go after her ex's which isn't even true. There was only one of her ex's that I liked and dated for a while until he cheated on me for her which cause friendship problems for almost two years. Now we are friends but she thinks this way. She did en it with her bf who I talked to but only to make him feel better and we only talked about her and his feelings for her. I don't even like the guy. I told her that but she still doesn't get it. They are back together now as of Saturday and she told me that her mom doesn't want her talking to me because she agrees that Ivan a bitch sometimes and that I always go after her ex's. I'm not sure if this is true because as far as I know her mother was being nice to me and sorta crying in my shoulder when her and my friend were having problems. I don't know what to do but I'm planing on having a meeting with my guidance person to talk it over with my friend. I'm not sure if I should do this because it could in turn blow up in my face and she could think that I'm even more of a (female dog) and be mean and nasty to me and just explode. So please can any body help me. I think even if her mother agrees she is just doing it so she doesn't fight with her child. Help me somebody.

0 comments:

Post a Comment