2003 BMW 330xi with a rough circle and an exclamation point inside the circle right next to the shifting gear!?

2003 BMW 330xi with a rough circle and an exclamation point inside the circle right next to the shifting gear!?


2003 BMW 330xi with a rough circle and an exclamation point inside the circle right next to the shifting gear!?

Posted: 20 Jan 2012 05:09 AM PST

My 2003 appears to have a circle with rough edges and an exclamation point inside the circle. I took to my mechanic to install a new radiator and also the fixe an oil leak that I have which he took the starter out, the air intake that I have install etc. When he gave me back the car I noticed the symbol right next to the shifting gears on my dashboard. The car shifts gears but there's a kick to it for each gear change. What could be the reason for that?

0 comments:

Post a Comment