Pontiac Grand Prix 2004. Where to put WATER? [PLEASE HELP] ASAP?

Pontiac Grand Prix 2004. Where to put WATER? [PLEASE HELP] ASAP?


Pontiac Grand Prix 2004. Where to put WATER? [PLEASE HELP] ASAP?

Posted: 10 Jan 2012 05:18 AM PST

I have an 04 Grand Prix and last night the car informed me "turn ac off for engine protection" but the ac was not on.. then the car made a noise and started to smoke so I turned it off for like 5 minutes, then I turned it back on and drove it around for 10 minutes it made a rattling sound when the car slowed but sounded normal when the car was at a normal speed. I talked to my mom and she said the car is overheated and I should put water in it until I can bring it to the repairman. Where do I put the water, and does anyone have any info on this?

0 comments:

Post a Comment