Rockwell B-1B Lancer Bomber?

Rockwell B-1B Lancer Bomber?


Rockwell B-1B Lancer Bomber?

Posted: 06 Jan 2012 05:22 AM PST

One goal I have in life is building my own aviation centre in Australia, I was wondering what the US will do with those aircraft once they have been retired, would it be possible for me to purchase one or do they scrap them, I know that I'll be able to buy harriers and the tornado's once they have been retired in the next 4-5 years or so, but I don't know what the US would be like to buy retired fighters and bombers. I plan to do this in around 20 years or so and I'm just wondering, also please don't give me the 'its not possible speech, don't waste your time' because I've had that for the last 8 years, and I'm not interested. This is a real question, I am not trolling, and I take my dreams and passions very seriously so if I see any insulting or pisstake remarks then I will be reporting the person responsible. Any replies would be very helpful

0 comments:

Post a Comment