Depression or just me?

Depression or just me?


Depression or just me?

Posted: 04 Jan 2012 02:15 AM PST

I've always been the quiet shy type, and since middle school (i'm a sophmore now ) have had issues with depression. It runs in the family. Anyways in the mornings before school i'll be perfectly okay and in a good mood. But i'll just randomly burst into tears on the way. And lately I've been having anxiety attacks at school and have to leave. I feel so..empty. It's like I don't have a mood. I hear kids talk at school about the future and I think to myself, am I the only one being realistic? I know i'm not gonna change the world, but others seem so full of a.dream. Are my thoughts normal? I talk to myself about how maybe life is a game i'm not supposed to win, like there is no place for me. It's like this other part of me is constantly putting me down.. Is this.depression? or am I generally just a sad person?

0 comments:

Post a Comment