Is this a healthy way to lose weight?

Is this a healthy way to lose weight?


Is this a healthy way to lose weight?

Posted: 27 Jan 2012 01:20 AM PST

I don't do January diets! But seeing as Feb is fast approaching & I need to lose the 5lbs I put on over the festive over-eating period. Plus I kind of want to lose about 2 stone (28 lbs) on top of that. I used to do Slimming World (in fact I lost quite a lot on it & I've never gained it back, apart from the Christmas 5lbs, but what's 5 lbs really?!) but it just doesn't fit my current lifestyle. I'm moving across the country in a few weeks & starting a new job etc etc so I need things that are quick, easy & need minimal cooking time. This is my current idea for the next few weeks (I'll go back to either Slimming World or at least cooking more once I've moved, I just want to lose these 5 lbs over the crazy period - I'm kinda hoping they'll come off in 2 weeks... what do you reckon??) Breakfast - One cup of caffinated coffee with skimmed milk, ready porridge with raisins (300 cals) Snack - Banana (100 cals) Lunch - Preprepared sushi (250 cals) OR soup & Danish bread (250 cals) Snack - Glass of smoothie (150 cals) Dinner - Stir fry/spag bol/thai curry/jacket pot (400-500 cals) Snack - Mullerlight yoghurt with fresh fruit (200 cals) Exercise - 30 mins Yoga OR 30 mins step aerobics OR 30 mins Wii Fit (depending what I feel like with everything else going on!!) So that's about 1200-1300 cals a day (obviously this is approximate) plus some light exercise. I only drink peppermint & ginger teas & water throughout the day. Is this ok? I'm just trying to find something to stick to while in this transition period, and it's so easy when busy to just give in to lazy junk food! Thanks, Bea XxxX

0 comments:

Post a Comment