Is this a good diet plan and how much can I lose doing this?

Is this a good diet plan and how much can I lose doing this?


Is this a good diet plan and how much can I lose doing this?

Posted: 11 Jan 2012 01:29 AM PST

Well, I'm not sure if you'd say diet plan but yeah. I'm a binge eater, like really badly. I eat like 1000 calories in a morning :( I've gained ten pounds from doing this and want to lose that ten pounds. Just saying all that so you have an idea how much I can lose. Breakfast- A packet (no, not a whole box, js so you don't confuse it for that) of cream of wheat oatmeal stuff with cinnamon and a few small pieces of apple (I originally was going to eat two packets but I didn't like it so I ate only half). And two slices of whole wheat bread with peanut butter and a little honey. No crust. Lunch- Two kiwi's or two clementines (not sure which yet). Dinner- A plate of steamed veggies. Is this good? How long will it take me to lose then ten pounds? Is it too much? I'm going to try and do some belly dancing too :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment