Should I go to a doctor? (Bump on armpit)?

Should I go to a doctor? (Bump on armpit)?


Should I go to a doctor? (Bump on armpit)?

Posted: 03 Feb 2014 01:10 AM PST

Well, for details, I have this bump on my armpit, it's been there for a little over 2 weeks now. At first, it was really huge, almost painful to move my arm; I put some rubbing alcohol on it and the next morning the pain died down, and a few days after, it was almost gone, as if it were never there. Now, it's almost half the size it was before, and it's really irritable, but not painful, but if I touch it or anything, it almost feels like a bee sting. If it matters any, I'm an 18 year old female. No, I am not pregnant or breastfeeding, and no, I don't shave (I can't due to skin conditions). Thanks in advance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment