Ankle discomfort at night?

Ankle discomfort at night?


Ankle discomfort at night?

Posted: 20 Feb 2014 01:27 AM PST

It's not so much pain as discomfort. Feels like I need to stretch my ankle but when I move it, the discomfort becomes pain. I occasionally have difficulty sleeping and will take some Benadryl at night to help. This is when it started. At first it was mild but it got to the point where the discomfort would negate the Benadryl and keep me awake. I wouldn't be able to fall asleep because the discomfort was so great. I would go in and out of sleep waking after a few minutes, until I'd eventually knock out. I stopped taking Benadryl all together a few months ago. But now the ankle discomfort is back. It's only in one ankle. There's no noticeable swelling or redness. It feels slightly better with pressure, but is preventing sleep. Any ideas what may be the cause and/or remedies? Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment