Is the Zontes Panther 125 cc motorbike REALLY worth owning?

Is the Zontes Panther 125 cc motorbike REALLY worth owning?


Is the Zontes Panther 125 cc motorbike REALLY worth owning?

Posted: 12 Feb 2014 05:06 AM PST

I've been riding for nearly a year but after being in an accident on my Honda Cityfly 125, courtesy of a car driver that can't read road signs, I am now left without a bike. It's nearly the season for riding and am now hunting for a new bike I am fully aware of the poor build quality & reliability of Chinese bikes however I am on a budget due to short funds However question is, if I buy this bike from the dealers at £1,450 for a brand new 2014 bike with 2 years parts & labour warranty, is it REALLY worth the money I would be paying? After reading reviews, these bikes are being rated as the best made Chinese bike that competes well against Japanese brands, however I want to know more What does everyone think? I wanna hear from Zontes owners, dealers & mechanics that may have dealt with these bikes! Thank you

0 comments:

Post a Comment