Genital warts or cysts?

Genital warts or cysts?


Genital warts or cysts?

Posted: 09 Feb 2014 01:22 AM PST

I just started dating a guy and we had our first sexual encounter the other day. I notice he had some bumps on his scrotum (not the normal little bumps every guy has...like almost like pimples). I asked him what they were and he told me that they're these things that he's gotten them since he was younger, and the first time he got them he freaked that it was an STD, but the doctor told him it wasn't. He said they aren't STDs though. I asked if they were cysts, and he said they were...but it seemed like he wasn't about to use that word until I brought it up. IDK. I mean, I've had a cyst down there too (gay. got the same parts). So, I know that's not impossible. Hell, maybe he has an ingrown hair. I mean, we're a new couple and this is his first relationship (though, he's been with 7 guys before me)....so I don't think he'd lie to me and willingly give me some disease. What do you think? What should I do? I'm freaking out a little.

0 comments:

Post a Comment