Mazda 3 Radio and Horn not working?

Mazda 3 Radio and Horn not working?


Mazda 3 Radio and Horn not working?

Posted: 09 Feb 2014 05:09 AM PST

2007 Mazda 3 S 2.3 sport Hello I'm having the following issues, hope someone with mazda experience could help me. Horn: the horn is not making any sound when I push on the steering wheel, however it makes a sound when i press the lock button on my key 2 times. So I am assuming that the horn is fine and that the issue is with the steering wheel. Radio: the radio lights turns on but nothing else seems to be happening. Nothing is really working. Therefore i purchased and new radio d5151u which comes ready to connect but it doesn't seem to have any power. My assumption is that there is electrical issues with the wiring. Air bag light on the dash: this light is constantly on. Not sure if its linked with the horn and radio issue.

0 comments:

Post a Comment