Not sure what to do.. Mind is crushing me?

Not sure what to do.. Mind is crushing me?


Not sure what to do.. Mind is crushing me?

Posted: 28 Feb 2014 01:34 AM PST

For over a month I've been dealing with an issue my mind has created for me, and though i tried waiting it out it's only gotten worse with time. It started when we set up a small bed tent for my brother, I remembered having one when I was younger and how much fun I had and that I'd never get to experience it ever again. As time went on everything about memories began hurting me, even memories of fond times in my past torture me when i'm not completely distracted by something. They are things in my life i will never get to experience again no matter how badly I want to, things I will never get to relive. And despite how long it's been, everything in my past seems so short. I tried cheering myself up by looking towards the future, but that only made the problem worse. Because I know bad things are coming, the death of my grandparents who i love deeply, the death of my parents, the parting of friends, aging and even my own death. They completely overwhelm any positive future things I can think about, and when those events do come to present everything about my past will be just like the memories that torture me now, just parts of my past I can never re-live. I'm really not sure what to do at this point. it constantly has me in tears, stressed out and fearful of the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment