Is my knee injured? ?

Is my knee injured? ?


Is my knee injured? ?

Posted: 11 Feb 2014 01:34 AM PST

Okay long story short my friend was grabbing me and i pulled forward, he let go and I flew forward (we were on the stairs) I slammed my knee full force onto the next step. I was in so much pain that I couldn't move for ten minutes I just laid there ( I have a high pain tolerance too). Eventually I was able to walk downstairs but I couldn't fully straighten my leg throughout the night. Just now before I went to bed I checked my knee because it still hurts and it feels really boney and it's reallllllly bruised like black and blue. I still feel like I can't fully straighten it and it still hurts. My roommate says if I sleep with it elevated it should feel better by the morning, should I just do that and see how it feels? Also if it still hurts or looks worse in the morning what should I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment