Issues with 2006 PT Cruiser. Gauges will randomly start flashing and gauges hands go down. Loss of power.?

Issues with 2006 PT Cruiser. Gauges will randomly start flashing and gauges hands go down. Loss of power.?


Issues with 2006 PT Cruiser. Gauges will randomly start flashing and gauges hands go down. Loss of power.?

Posted: 28 Feb 2014 05:21 AM PST

I'm having a serious issue with my 2006 PT Cruiser 90,000 miles. It's something I've been dealing with for months and I can't seen to find a consistent answer. When driving there are times my gauges will randomly go up and down, engine light and seatbelt lights will ring and the car will try and lose power. Sometimes it returns back to normal. Other times it keeps doing this on and off while going down the highway. Ive seen the engine stall as if it's lost power and then comes back all while driving. I've had it lose power before and I would have to pull over and restart. Then there are times when I've driven for miles or days and nothing happens at all. Mainly when all the gauge hands go all the way down and stay down the car wants to lose power. I have no idea what is going on and I've been getting told several things. It happens randomly and there's no way to trigger it to make it happen. My check engine light is not on. It could happen at speeds up to 60mph or even sitting at a red light. Then it can just not happen at all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment