Should I find a new driving instructor?

Should I find a new driving instructor?


Should I find a new driving instructor?

Posted: 06 Nov 2012 05:16 AM PST

I started learning to drive at the end of August this year, however I feel as though my instructor isn't helping me to progress. I feel they criticise me in my mistakes rather than identifying them and telling me how to correct them properly. I find they fairly rude to be honest, making remarks to things I can't do. My forward driving is alright, but they have so far made me do 2 mock tests in which one they requested I do a 3 point turn- something which they have barely spent any time teaching me! They always say "manoeuveres next time" which they never end up doing- been saying this for 3 weeks solid!! Having passed my theory first time recently, they've told me to book my test- I feel NO WAY confident and ready yet! Someone please give your advice/opinions on this please. My parents are not happy and want me to switch instructors... But would this be wise so far into lessons? I've had 17. Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment