No body confidence after second baby?

No body confidence after second baby?


No body confidence after second baby?

Posted: 18 Nov 2012 01:20 AM PST

After my first, I was pretty much back to normal after a few weeks... with only a few tiny stretch marks and felt fine. With my second my bump was huge (although she was smaller!) I have a load of stretch marks and loose tummy skin. Also I lost around 40lbs before becoming pregnant the second time and with the losing weight on my boobs then gaining in pregnancy and them deflating again after birth they just, to me, look and feel awful. I'm only 25 and feel really uncomfortable being naked around my husband, I don't want him to look at me cause I feel he'll see what I see.... something horrible! He says I don't look different apart from stretch marks which he doesn't care about but I think he's just being nice. I'm putting off having sec bedside of it! I honestly felt happier and more confident 40lbs heavier!! Any advice?

0 comments:

Post a Comment