Long term injury problems...help!?

Long term injury problems...help!?


Long term injury problems...help!?

Posted: 12 Nov 2012 01:11 AM PST

I tore my ACL in july and had surgery mid september and am currently recovering from it and cant run for a few more months. Ive gained a couple of bad habits along the way, like I overeat now that I dont need as much food anymore and i eat so much that my stomach hurts and its really painful. this is a daily thing and I dont know how to stop, Ive been active my whole life, so Im used to needing extra food but now it hurts so bad even to eat half of a granola bar...Im really upset over my injury too, because theres really nothing I can do about it other than doing my physical therapy excersizes every day and its really stressful and all this stress and junkfood that i eat makes me break out and then I start to pick at my face.. I sit infront of the mirror for an hour a day just picking at it. And also almost every day when im sitting down watching tv, i absentmindedly start picking at my scalp out of stress and anger that I have to watch all my friends run every day while i sit here picking at my skin until it bleeds and eating and gaining weight...I need help and I dont know what to do,,,help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment