my friend let her under age son drive my car?

my friend let her under age son drive my car?


my friend let her under age son drive my car?

Posted: 14 Nov 2012 05:50 AM PST

I let a friend use my car and with out me knowing she let her 16 year old son drive it.he has never driven a car before and is not allowed to in our state.he crashed it.it's a NEW car it's only 2 months old.what happens now.will I go to jail.will it be covered.can I get sued?I was told when something like this happens If I say it was stolen it will be covered but he goes to jail (I feel bad sending a kid but I didn't tell him he can drive) or I say yes I let him drive and I go to jail plus pay.this does sound right.after this I am ok with sending my ex- friend to jail she let him drive not me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment