He was violent in bed.. Am I crazy to take him back?

He was violent in bed.. Am I crazy to take him back?


He was violent in bed.. Am I crazy to take him back?

Posted: 29 Nov 2012 01:27 AM PST

There is a guy in our college that had a crush on me. He is a grad student and 6 years older than me ( im 22) He was very shy and I thought its kinda cute. So we started dating and got very close. We were making out and stuff but I was taking it slow. We talked about having sex and he told me he likes to be in charge and love it super crazy and rough . I told him I never experienced something like this but I like to try ( in my previous relationship it was about me about 90% anyway lol) . Omg! He actually went from a nice and sweet guy to a monster in the bed. I wont go in to the details but he tried to choke me to the point I thought I'm gonna die , beat the **** out of me ( he actually whipped me) and didn't even care when I was screaming stop ( if anything it turned him on more !). I left his house this morning before he gets up for school . I didn't go to school today as I a very sore body and lots of bruises. I texted him say I'm filing a complaint and stay a away from me. But he was sooo nice and texted and apologized and said he had no idea he was hurting me and begged me to take him back . He promised he is not gonna be as rough as next time and will listen to me.. Am I crazy for taking him back? He is a nice guy otherwise ... My head says NO he is gonna kill you one of these times but my heart says take him fool he is so sweet.. Plz plz tell me what to do

0 comments:

Post a Comment